I hope you are well. I cannot believe we are already in September. Summer days definitely are behind me and so sad it went by so fast.
Luckily, we are now headed towards the jam packed holiday seasons!
Autumn is near and what a better way than to commemorate the grand occasion with a pumpkin recipe that will knock your socks off!
Okay, it’s not actually explosive, but it’s easy bread you can make in under 3 hours…
Is it bread or is it a loaf? I mean it doesn’t rise, unless you add some yeast… And it’s totally unnecessary for you to add it anyway because this monster pumpkin bread will rise on it’s own.
Think about Charlie Brown and the grand pumpkin. Just like the shadow of the pumpkin is shown, the shadow of your bread will grow!
Yummy, I mean how can you wait for a slice?! Look at these cute hands my little pickers are obviously going for the chocolate chunks because who cannot resist.
Okay so finally I will share my recipe with you!
Easy Pumpkin Bread
- 2 cups of baking flour
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of 16 oz pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, add the eggs, melted butter, sugar, and can of pumpkin puree. Mix until egg is well combined.
- In a separate bowl add the dry ingrediants. This includes the salt, flour, baking soda & powder, and pumpkin spice.
- Mix together the wet and dry ingrediants. It should start to form a sticky texture and that is fine!! Also, you can add as many chocolate chips you like.
- Once all ingredients are mixed together, spray your tin loaf pan with coconut spray or your can also butter it up. 5. Finally bake for about 45-60 minutes. Use a toothpick to insertt through the middle so that your loaf is baked evenly.
Well there you have it my friends! I hope you enjoy the recipe!
Much love always,